Shailene Woodley: Nylon Magazine Interview

Shailene Woodley chatted to Nylon Magazine about her new movie role, going thrifty over vintage and wood shop.

On why she wants to take a wood shop class: “I find that if I don’t learn, I can’t be creative. I want to learn how to build stuff, like coffee tables and cabinets and stuff for my house The movie I learn, the more I feel like I can put my mind and soul to work.”

On her new movie role in The Descendants: “I stared bawling my eyes out when I heard. To celebrate, my then-boyfriend and I went out and had a fun New York night. We walked through town and started out super late, running from place to place.”

On going thrifty: “Thrift stores are better than vintage stores. You can find things there for much cheaper. Even if things are huge and baggy, you can cut and sew them up to make them smaller. You just have to be open to different sizes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment