Kendall Jenner: Teen Vogue Interview

Kendall Jenner opened up about her edgy style, landing her dream career and big sis Khloe Kardashian-Odom’s wedding.

On her emerging style: “My style is kind of edgy but colorful. I never wear too much black, because when I do I end up looking goth. I prefer floral high-waisted skirts or bleached denim shorts. I’m really excited for summer so I can swap my layers for a cute little dress!”

On her dream job: “Modeling has been my dream for a long time, and I was thrilled when I recently booked my first job with Forever 21–which also happens to be one of the stores I shop at the most! I mix their stuff with clothes from Alice + Olivia or J. Brand jeans. Dressing up for shoots has made me more daring with my style, like adding high-heeled boots. But I’m especially into hair, so I’d love to do a job where they give me a really crazy hairdo.”

On loving her bridesmaid dress: “One of my favorite pieces I own is the Vera Wang bridesmaid dress I wore in [my sister] Khloe’s wedding. It’s light-purple silk and fitted at the top with a bubble skirt. Khloe picked out the dresses, but when we went to the seamstress to get them taken in, we each got to give them our own touch.”

No comments:

Post a Comment