Joe Jonas Covers Details April 2011





Joe Jonas takes the April 2011 cover of Details magazine.

On taking time away from the Jonas Brothers: “I’m growing up, the fans are growing up. I’ve gone through a lot of stuff in my life so far. There are stories I haven’t really been able to tell. When you’re writing with three people, you wind up with a sound that might be -not average - but, you know, expected.”

On his upcoming solo album: “I wanted to do something you could hear in a club or something you could dance to, something that’s fun - something that’s me. I think it was definitely because I was getting older. But it was also a kind of a scary thought. ‘Cause you go, ‘I don’t want to offend my brothers.’ You know?”

On getting his heart broken two years ago: “I won’t say her name. But I was in a relationship, and we tried to work things out, and she, you know, I was really upset because she, she broke up with me.”

On his relationship with Ashley Greene: “[It] feels good. I think what works about it is she really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule. She’ll fly out to my shows. She’s been to places in South America that I can’t even pronounce.”

On his sister-in-law Danielle: “Actually, I hit on her first. And after that she and Kevin hit it off, of course. Now we have a fourth person traveling with us everywhere, so that’s a different thing completely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment