Selena Gomez: Sweet As "Sugar"

Selena Gomez takes the January 2011 cover of Sugar magazine.

On friendship: “When I was younger, being ‘best friends’ was very commercial. It’s all about best friend necklaces and you both think that you have to be exactly the same. Eventually you realize, ‘Oh, I’m my own person. I am different. We actually have nothing in common.’”

On being too ‘nice’: “I used to be much more of a people pleaser than I am today. But about two years ago, I started getting better at doing things and making choices that make me happy. I definitely feel like I’m getting stronger.”

On being single: “Once the blur and haze of being in love goes away you get to focus on yourself. Whenever I have a crush on someone, Jennifer Stone always says, ‘Enjoy the illusion while it lasts, I’ll see you when you get back to the real world!’ And it’s SO true!”

No comments:

Post a Comment