David Archuleta Voted Best American Idol

David Archuleta has been voted the best American Idol contestant ever by Billboard readers. In the final showdown against Carrie Underwood, he topped her with 92% of the vote. David said that winning is 'really flattering. I guess the fans I have are just really supportive. I think it's cool that people consider me their favorite, especially because it's Billboard.

I check Billboard every week and I'm starting to get the magazine more, and I have a Billboard book, so it's just funny that this is from Billboard, too. It's not just some teen website, you know? It's Billboard. I think that's cool.'

On beating Carrie: 'It's crazy. Carrie's just so successful. She's sold millions and millions of albums and she has a great voice and a great personality.' On his new album: 'We've been talking about releasing a single later this summer and then having the album come out this fall. I think I worked to get more lively grooves into some of the songs.'

No comments:

Post a Comment